Area Field Specialist at ToLet.com.ngwork ToLet.com.ngplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-11-29
ToLet.com.ng, a web-based platform for property rentals and sales, is hiring an Area Field Specialist in Lagos
- Enlisting and onboarding of landlord’s properties;
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments & closed.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all clients..
- Show homes to prospective home clients.
- Schedule showings of homes with clients.
- Write & submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee entire negotiation process.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
- Negotiate all inspection repairs.
- Provide clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting & etc.
- Promptly return all client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
- Managing and dealing with client; resolving issues quickly and appropriately. .
- Contributing ideas proactively and constructively regarding the challenges of the team.
- Attend and contribute actively to all projects,trainings and meetings that benefit the wider team.
- Accomplish targeted performance objectives on a consistent basis.
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
- Close clients to written offers to purchase or let.
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to clients from initial contact through contract to close.
- Minimum of HND in Estate Management or related fields.
- Must fully understand property management and its financial aspects.
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management.
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and softwares.
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation.
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well organised with excellent time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You are curious, a keen problem solver with a desire to take ownership to resolve issues.
- You have strong confident communication skills.
- You are able to manage expectations and build a strong rapport with agents.
- You have the ability to challenge ideas, ask questions and provide ideas.
- A strong team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- The ability to be adaptable and work outside of a set process where required, able to use your initiative and judgement to best handle the request.
- You are a disciplined, organised, thorough individual who demonstrates proactivity and responsibility.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th December, 2017.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information