Assistant Legal Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)work Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)placeLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-15
- Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
- Drafting, reviewing or vetting contracts between the Company and Clients to ensure that the rights of the Company are protected.
- Drafting, reviewing or vetting contracts between the Company and its employees seconded to its clients to ensure that the rights of the Company and the employees are protected.
- Prepare and review Memorandum of Understanding between the Company and prospective partners for any business relationships.
- Advise the Company on any business deal and changes to the regulatory laws.
- Assist the Legal adviser to hold meetings of the Company including AGM when the need arises.
- Advice and Assist other units to ensure that regulatory compliance and issues are renewed within the time limit allowed by the law.
- Assist in filing regulatory documents with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Assist in document control including external and internal documents.
- Assist the Legal Adviser in QMS and ISO 9001 audit.
- Assist in Legal advice to other associated companies.
- To prepare documents and renewal of regulatory documents of other companies associated with the Company.
- To assist in enforcing internal compliance to the policies of the Company.
- To assist in annual review of the ISO documents and internal policies.
- To assist in training staff for regulatory changes in the law when required by the Company.
- To assist in facilitating trainings to Clients of the Company.
- To do other things that may be required by the Legal Adviser on the advice of the CEO.
- A minimum of First Degree in Law LL. B
- Must have graduated from Law School and completed NYSC
- Computer expertise and/or knowledge
- Good written and spoken communications abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal abilities
- Drive and commitment
- Good co-ordination, monitoring and supervisory skills
- Proactive approach &attention to detail
- Ability to plan/anticipate critical issues and focus on sound resolution
- Good prioritization
- Good listening skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Application Closing Date
- 2nd May, 2022.
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe