Audit Officer at GUO Transport Company Limitedwork GUO Transport Company LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-07-25
GUO Transport Company Limited, a transport company, is recruiting to fill the following positions of an Audit Officer in Lagos.
- Safeguard of current assets relating to cash by daily review and reconciliation of cash declared by vehicles, by terminals and the lodgement in Lagos and Onitsha offices.
- Safeguard of Head office cash asset by reviewing postings versus cash movement and ensuring proper Lock-Combination control on cash vaults.
- Safeguard of company Revenue by review of compliance on sales(price and amount reported), commission and road money expenses for all terminals.
- Review and reporting of branch non-bus(admin) expenses. Regularizing and curtailing costs expended for each vehicle loading every day.
- Call-over of all daily loadings posted into Busy applications.
- Assist in review of bank reconciliation statement.
- Review of e-ticketing transactions relating to passengers, postings, monitoring and reporting compliance on the platform.
- Assist in admittance of purchase parts and ensuring that post purchase processes are adhered to.
- Assist in stock taking exercises in assigned terminals, head/corporate office and render reports on findings, discrepancies and recommendations.
- Assist in cash audit and reports.
Interested applicants should:
- Possess a B.Sc/HND in Accounting or Banking and Finance.
- Not be more than 27 years of age.
- Have 0-2 years experience in similar field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications on or before 29th July, 2019, using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
GUO Transport Company Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information