Business Development Executive at Energy360 Africa Limitedwork Energy360 Africa LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-04
Energy360 Africa Limited is providing independent technology solutions to the retail fuels industry. We are recruiting to fill the position of Business Development Executive in Lagos.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Understanding of the CRM tool and other customer related software tools.
- Self Starter/Ability to identify leads and close deals.
- Hardworking and Smart with a can do attitude.
- Must have worked in a technology/software based company.
- An applicant with a Computer Science or Engineering background is preferred.
- A minimum of 2years experience is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs
Energy360 Africa Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information