Business Development Officer at Choice Talents NGwork Choice Talents NGplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-09
- Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all category of businesses (small, medium, large, multi-nationals and corporations). Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
- Facilitate winning new business in our target markets and other business units.
- Develop and recommend short-term and long-term strategies for business expansion through identifying new business.
- Proactively track and engage with market segments to identify business opportunities.
- Generate standard monthly reports and customized monthly reports for the knowledge management team
- Cultivate strong relationships with potential clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Track data, collate and maintain client information as needed
- Other duties as specified by supervisors and managers.
- Provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Brainstorm with other business development teams to create new products that will meet client’s needs while increasing profitability
- Manage records of new clients established, investments, risk assets and other important data
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Ensure all team members represent the Bank in the best light.
- Understand the business goal and purpose so as to continue to enhance performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 2-5 years’ work experience as a business development officer
- Excellent writing/editing, reporting, budget development and presentation/communication skills.
- Technical Skills:
- Good knowledge and understanding of the principles of product development, brand management and business intelligence
- Good knowledge of the leading products and services available in the target market
- Expert knowledge of products and services.
- In-depth knowledge of the Courier and Logistics Industry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail on or before 31st March,2022.
Choice Talents NG
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe