Cash and Trade Proc Analyst at Citibankwork CitibankplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-11-08
Citibank Nigeria Limited, a financial services company, is hiring a Cash and Trade Proc Analyst in Lagos.
- The Cash and Trade Proc Analyst 1 is an intermediate level role responsible for executing complex transactions and participating in complex processes in coordination with the Transaction Services team.
- The overall objective is to act as a subject matter expert while processing all regular transfers, payments, trade transactions, and wholesale card activity.
- Process all regular, restricted and legal transfers; which include processing of payments, receivables, trade transactions, liquidity flows and wholesale card activity
- Ensure transactions are processed efficiently, act as a SME (subject matter expert) and recommend process improvements
- Evaluate and recommend solutions to problems through data analysis, technical experience and precedent
- Anticipate and respond to requests for deliverables with internal and external clients and vendors
- Contribute to and collaborate with cash & trade operations projects as needed
- Develop comprehension of how the cash & trade operations team interacts with others in accomplishing objectives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Fundamental comprehension of financial industry regulations
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Effective communication and analytical skills
- Bachelor/University degree or equivalent experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Note: This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe