Communications Assistant at 360 Degrees Valuework 360 Degrees valueplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-11-23
360 Degrees Value is currently recruiting for an NGO based in Lagos.
Job Position: Communications Assistant
- Ability to work and communicate with donors, partners, and other stake holders
- Ability to craft communications and brand management strategy
- Experience in Social Media Pages Management and content building
- Able to keep abreast with National and global developments and trends in the IDP/Emergency Relief Space and use them for reports, Newsletters, etc.
- Has good knowledge of graphics and graphic design
- Is Passionate about helping people
- Is A goal – getter
- Writing skills & Creative ability
- Fundraising background
- Ability to manage relationships (Internal and External)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (especially Word, Excel and Power-point)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (Writing, Presentation, etc)
Interested candidates should send their CVs with an application letter stating why, according to the criteria, they are the best fit for the job via mail to email@example.com using the Job Title as Subject of mail.
NOTE: Failure to follow the above application instructions will result in your application not being processed.
360 Degrees value
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information