Compliance Officer at Interswitchwork InterswitchplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-05-11
Interswitch - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Compliance Officer in Lagos.
- The Compliance Officer is expected to deliver on approved Compliance plan, policies, procedures, processes and drive the achievement of overall objectives of the Compliance function.
- Develop strong working relationships with the Business and Support units
- Provide support and advice on compliance issues eg new business, new products, new regulatory initiatives
- Provide guidance on compliance requirements
- Monitor activities within the Business units and investigate potential problem areas
- Assist the Business units with resolution of compliance audit issues
- Conduct monitoring exercises in Business and Support units
- Assist as and when required, in the development, drafting and updating of procedures/processes/policies and related training programmes/manuals and the delivery of training that is tailored to the Business and Support unit needs
- Monitor effectively the level of compliance with policies such as Conflict of Interest Policy, Gift and Entertainment Policy, Whistle-blower Policy, Code of Conduct, etc
- Develop and drive Interswitch’s KYC/Customer Due Diligence program Keep abreast with Interswitch AML operations, standards and controls
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc compliance reports
- Escalate significant regulatory non-compliance matters and developments to the Team Lead, Compliance
- Assist with the review of developed training material pertaining to compliance matters such as AML/ CFT, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, etc
- Attend to relevant projects or reviews and give input and perform allocated tasks in terms of all projects concerning Compliance
- Assist in providing AML/CFT support to Operational areas to ensure effective implementation of controls and processes
- Develop, update and maintain Compliance Rule Book Assist in compliance measures and determine appropriate remedial action plans (including, where necessary, timeframes and responsibilities)
- Conduct periodic compliance Awareness and Training.
- B.Sc in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years compliance experience in a Financial or Payment industry
- A professional qualifications like ACAMS or DCP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 17th May, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe