Contracts and Grants Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiativework Achieving Health Nigeria InitiativeplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2019-10-17
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. We are hiring a Contracts and Grants Officer in Abuja.
- The Contracts and Grants Officer under the supervision of the Contracts and Grants Manager provide support in the administration and management of awards and sub-awards to include contracts, grants and cooperative agreements.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 2-3 years relevant experience with donor contract, cooperative agreements, and grant regulations.
- Master's degree in Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1-2 years relevant experience with donor contract, cooperative agreements, and grant regulations.
- Ability to interpret funding contracts and grants regulations and develop implementing procedures is a most.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document on or before 30th October, 2019, with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information