Customer Care Officer at Audacious Business Concept Limitedwork Audacious Business Concept LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-24
Audacious Business Concept Limited, a fashion retail organization, is looking to hire a Customer Care Officer in Lagos
Purpose of the Role
- The Customer Care Representative is responsible for answering inbound calls to assist member and potential member inquiries.
- This person will have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the firm’s procedures, products and services, and will demonstrate proper telephone etiquette and a high level of engagement and commitment to call quality.
- Providing help and advice to customers using your organization’s products or services;
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by retail sales associate;
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a damaged goods
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers;
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Analyze statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service audacious is providing;
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software;
- Writing reports analyzing the customer service that audacious provides;
- Develop feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use;
- Improve customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organization and meeting with store managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service;
- Being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals;
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- Learning about the organization's products or services and keeping up to date with changes;
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses;
- Answer all incoming calls with a pleasant, professional voice and good listening skills
- Inform existing and prospective members of current promotions and new or updated products
- Cultivate relationships with departments and branches to develop a team atmosphere within the organization
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Job Requirement/ Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc in Humanities or any relevant field
- Good verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks by prioritizing job responsibilities.
- Proficient PC skills, with the ability to learn new software. Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer
- Must be able to efficiently utilize system applications to assist with all member inquiries.
- Skilled use of phone system, computer and all related software
- Basic math/accounting skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, research, problem solving skills and dealing with potential conflict.
- The Customer Care Representative will have the ability to negotiate resolution of complex inquiries and disputes.
- Ability to present a professional image when dealing with members, co-workers, and other contacts.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Demonstrate effective listening, interviewing, and communication skills and identify crossservicing opportunities to meet member needs.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV to: Humanresources@audacious.com.ng on or before 27th April, 2018.
Audacious Business Concept Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe