Customer Relation Officer at AIICO Insurance Plcwork American International Insurance Company (AIICO)placeLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-13
American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc. a Life Assurance Company, is hiring to fill the position of Customer Relation Officer in Lagos
- Responsible for selling insurance policies and other services, including mutual funds, annuities, and securities, and financial planning services.
- Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for customer to implement and provide group insurance program.
- Inspect property, examining its general condition, type of construction, age, and other characteristics, to decide if it is a good insurance risk.
- Install bookkeeping systems and resolve system problems.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled equitably for both the client and the insurer.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Plan and oversee incorporation of insurance program into bookkeeping system of company.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Select company that offers type of coverage requested by client to underwrite policy.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, life, property, medical and dental insurance or specialized policies such as marine, farm/crop, and medical malpractice.
- Minimum of an OND qualification is required.
- Good knowledge of marketing.
- Good communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of finance.
- Have good human relations.
- Being optimistic.
- Good knowledge of arithmetic.
- Ability to analyze situations.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience as an insurance sales representative.
- Good comprehension of insurance plans including automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc.
- Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings.
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st May, 2018.
American International Insurance Company (AIICO)
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe