Executive Shop Operator (Customer Care Executive) at Lorache Groupwork Lorache GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-14
Lorache Group - Our client, an IT and Telecommunications company have an opening for an Executive Shop Operator (Customer Care Executive) in Lagos.
- Create content and engaging ideas for online campaigns
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear goal and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager
- Flair for Digital communication
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in related field.
- Candidate must be residents of Lagos Island
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume on or before 31st October, 2019, using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information