Field Operation Officer at Workforce Groupwork Workforce GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-14
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. We are hiring a Field Operation Officer in Lagos.
- To supervise the staff and facilities at Bus Stations within the region to provide an effective, safe and pleasant experience for the travelling public and bus operators.
- Supervise the daily activities of a team of Field Operations Assistants.
- Supervise the facilities at Bus Stations. Ensure that they are maintained and inspected to provide a safe, pleasant and effective environment for bus operations and the travelling public.
- Strive to achieve, or exceed, targets set against such measures as Customer Satisfaction and number trips by Bus Captains
- Oversee both the validation and invalidation of the tickets
- Ensure that head count of the passengers is accurately performed
- Oversee adherence to bus arrival and take off schedule
- Attend regular meetings as required by the operation department regarding Bus Stations and stands. Urge and escalate matters if they are not completed satisfactorily.
- Undertake regular safety inspections and participate in risk assessments and mandatory safety checks. Strive for a high level of safety in and around facilities for the benefit of all users.
- Ensure that bus station procedures and emergency plans are adhered to at all times.
- Undertake line management responsibility for the Station Assistants; this will include training, performance management and discipline.
- Ensure all relevant publicity is available and posted within the Bus Station and that it is up to date and of good quality.
- 2 years’ experience in transport management, or any other related field for B.Sc/HND
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Pleasant personality
- Good team player
- Courteous services
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 26th October, 2019.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information