Finance Analyst at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Companywork Ikeja Electricity Distribution CompanyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-12-18
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is hiring Finance Analyst in Lagos.
Responsible for performance monitoring, capturing and maintaining all financial transactions within the designated company locations and documenting the corresponding bills/documents as proof.
- Monitoring of collections, receivables, revenue, stocks, fixed assets and other Key Performance Indicators.
- Conduct period close activities in preparing trial balance from general ledger entries for the period
- Prepare reconciliation and variance reports which includes customer account, penalties and reconnection fees.
- Conduct check on underlying sub ledger transactions for supporting documents/bills
- Complying with required timetable for submission of reports
- Periodic running and extraction of financial reports from the accounting system after successful closure of period activities
- Maintain and record financial transactions at designated office location
- Ensure proper documentation of proofs/bills for the respective financial transactions
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into general ledger
- Carry out any other duty as requested by the accounts supervisor
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc in Accounting or Banking & Finance
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience is an added advantage
- Financial accounting including basic book-keeping
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Data processing
- Cost Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Click here to apply
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information