Frontend Developer at Scelloowork ScellooplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-09-04
Scelloo is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of a Frontend Developer in Lagos.
- The developer should be centrally responsible for frontend application development.
- He/she is also expected to understand and know his/her way around building optimized, fast, responsive and reactive frontend applications.
- Design overall frontend architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor's Degree/HND
- Strong understanding of computer science principles, system design, and architecture
- Proficient experience using Vue.js and/or React.js
- Development experience for both mobile and web.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications on or before 10th September, 2019, using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information