Full Stack Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limitedwork Zercom Systems Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-29
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We are hiring a Full Stack Developer (Front End and Back End Web Development) in Lagos.
- We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions.
- You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CVs on or before 1st November, 2019, using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information