Graduate Trainee (Cost Control / Procurement) at Infratel Africawork Infratel AfricaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-06-28
Infratel Africa - We are a leading telecommunication infrastructure service provider and a key player in the provision of “RAN, backhaul and power as a service” across in Sub-Saharan Africa. We are hiring a Graduate Trainee (Cost Control / Procurement) in Lekki, Lagos.
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials/labour needed for the projects.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Measure and value the work done on site/Account for percentage of completion.
- Follow-up on payment to contractors and subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Select and/or source construction materials.
- Monitor project logistics
- Monitor general procurements of the company.
- Maintain fixed asset register.
- Prepare weekly reports.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc / B.Tech / HND qualification in Quantity Surveying or Cost Engineering - Cost control & Procurement.
- Fresh graduates undergoing the compulsory NYSC Programme and NOT more than 25 years old at last birthday Preferred.
- Great knowledge of Excel and Excel functions
- Good knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software is an advantage.
- Attention to details to catch errors.
- Good knowledge of accounting practices
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Proximity to office Location – Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the soft copy of their CV on or before 5th July, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe