Graphic Design and Animations Executive at ComerCio Cloud computing Limitedwork ComerCio Cloud computing LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-01-20
ComerCio Cloud computing Limited is Nigeria's’ leading enterprise local cloud service provider. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Graphic Design and Animations Executive in Lagos
- We are seeking a new Graphic Design and Animations Executive to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Collaborating with the client and production team members to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
- Using software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Listening to feedback and altering animations to better suit client needs.
- Ensuring that the final product aligns with the needs of the client and is delivered on time without exceeded the budget.
- Presenting the final animated piece to clients for their approval.
- Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Researching industry trends and developments and learning new applications.
- Bachelor's degree or certificate in Computer Animation, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- More education, experience, or proficiency with specific animation software platforms may be preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills.
- Understanding of animation, storytelling, and character development techniques.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
- Ability to work independently or with a team to develop animations and solve problems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, Resume and Portfolio on or before 31st January, 2020, with the “Job Title” as the Subject of the mail.
ComerCio Cloud computing Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe