Graphics Designer at ADE Digitalwork ADE DigitalplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-11
ADE Digital, an innovative company, providing digital based solutions for businesses and brands in Nigeria and across Africa, is hiring a Graphics Designer in Lagos
- The Graphic Designer must have up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of brands, including websites, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc.
- The position will be responsible for creating visual assets in support of brand awareness and lead generation campaigns.
- Activities include the design of marketing print and online collateral, sales presentations, online/offline advertising and event branding.
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Conceptualize, create, design and format marketing materials in all media
- Present ideas to management, product development and commercial teams
- Perform light photography and retouch (product and lifestyle imagery)
- Master Photoshop; speed of execution, images/logo adjustments, creation and layout, quick understanding of guidelines and briefs
- Attract and retain target audience through content visible on the website
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art, copy regarding arrangement, size, and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE/B.SC
- Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 years
- Social Media Handle: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. must be included in your CV
- Age: Not more than 26 years old
- Studio experience a big plus, especially in combination with exposure to the Media industry
- Knowledge of web design processes and web content management a plus
- Expert level in Adobe Master Collection CS6 incl. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry Required
- Competencies Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are key
- Good analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously is key
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets and also prioritize tasks under pressure
- Must be able to work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Must be able think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality is a must.
- Must have good graphic design skills, layout skills, customer focus, creativity, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, and understand desktop publishing tools.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV and Portfolio to: People@weareade.com
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe