Graphics Designer at Print Anything - Abujawork Print AnythingplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2017-10-12
Print Anything™ Nigeria is hiring a Graphics Designer in Abuja
- As a Graphics Designer, you'll be responsible for designing all of client’s print orders and also, in-house required designs.
- At Print Anything, we expect you to have a basic knowledge of printing techniques which would improve your quality of knowledge to enable you to attend to clients efficiently.
- Part of the primary responsibilities is to maintain outstanding customer service, uphold our Mission and Core Values, generate sales on all products.
- Design digital media campaigns that are aligned with business goals by managing end-to-end digital projects
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and social media uploads)
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency throughout digital media campaigns.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability through digitally relatable content creation
- Interpretation of specific and nonspecific customer requirements. Estimating man hours required to produce a job.
- Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose and convey the intended message.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Collaborate with clients to determine project appropriate medium, plan production, and produce digital media samples by meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics. Create images that identify a product or convey a message. Select colours, images, text style, and layout
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Working closely with the Online Marketing team on concepts for online marketing campaigns. Producing effective marketing designs.
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
- Professionalism regarding dressing, time, costs and deadlines
- Provide reports on the team's activities and rising trends in the industry to respective line managers when due.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work. Reviewing designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- All other responsibilities as assigned and as your supervisors see fit.
- B.Sc degree in computer or any related field
- Related work experience
- Extensive Knowledge on print specifications
- 26 years (at time of application)
- Abuja based ONLY!!!
- Creative flair, versatility, and originality. Visual Ideation
- Active Listening and Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong portfolio.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas clearly. Ability to bring customer ideas to life.
- Excellent Knowledge and Understanding of Colour Theory.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc) for producing picture and video content.
- Proactive and highly organised. Time and Task Management.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce highly effective designs.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Layout/Conversion Optimization and Print Design.
- Understanding of various and latest design concepts and trends.
- Understanding of Typography (Kerning, White Space, Line Height etc)
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your application and CV to: email@example.com
by 20th October 2017.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe