Human Resources Assistant at Dangote Groupwork Dangote GroupplaceKogiDate Posted: 2022-03-29
- Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Prepare Plant HR report and analytics
- Maintain file records (Hard copies & digital copies) of employees.
- Deliver and follow-up with correspondences between HR and Plant Director’s office and other departments
- Maintain calendars and take minutes of the HR department meetings
- Manage NYSC and SIWES students attached to the Company
- Manage visitations to the Company
- Any other HR-related task that may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in HRM, Psychology, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline
- Experience in HR-related activities is an advantage.
- Self-organization and personal leadership skills
- Good relationship skills
- Technology skills (Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams)
- Knowledge of HR functions and value chain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow procedures.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe