Human Resources Officer at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Limitedwork Empire Trust Microfinance Bank LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-08-15
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Limited, a financial institution, is recruiting to fill the position of a Human Resources Officer in Lagos
- Support and implement HR projects in alignment with the bank’s goals.
- Assist with recruitment and hiring process.
- Monitor key recruiting metrics, including turnover and retention rate.
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions.
- Conduct & manage new employee on - boarding process.
- Provide information and report on data management and carry out HR analytics.
- Contact references and perform background checks.
- Assist with performance management and employee evaluation process.
- Support the management with disciplinary issues
- Effective management of HR Information system and HR administration.
- Attend to employee requests and potential issues.
- Implement the reward and recognition strategy in line with the bank’s policy.
- Managing HR Records in line with the bank’s policy
- Assist in all Staff Welfare activities
- Assist in Learning and Development Process
- Assist with Payroll administration processes.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND
- 2 year(s)
- 2 - 3 years proven work experience as a Human Resources officer.
- B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant course of study.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.(written and Oral)
- Must be computer literate with added advantage in key Microsoft office package(Word,Excel and Powerpoint).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 19th August, 2019, using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information