Industrial Training Fund (ITF)/ Nigerian Breweries Plc Technical Skills Development Programme 2019work NECAplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2019-08-30
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers' Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite application from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 7-month training programme on Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenances.
Reference Code: ITF/AUG/2019
Locations: Lagos, Aba-Abia, Kaduna, Ibadan-Oyo, Enugu, Ogun (Ota & Ijebu-ode) and Awo-Omamma- Imo
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills
- To promote a Public - Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan.
- Trainees will not be entitled to salary during the period of training.
- Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc location in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu-ode and Awo-Omamma.
Note: This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
Candidate must possess the following qualification among others:
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in WASSCE/ NECO Examinations
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of Lower credit from accredited institutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 12th September, 2019.
- Not that only online applications will be processed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and SMS. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their email and SMS boxes regularly.
- Candidates will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information