IT Business Analyst at Alfred & Victoria Associateswork Alfred & Victoria AssociatesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-14
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs. We are recruiting to fill the position of an IT Business Analyst in Lagos
- Business Analyst will work within the STAR programme reporting to Business Change Manager; Primary role is to lead and generate process designs which are required to transform key operational areas and processes within IHS Towers as result of adopting a new tower management system which will transform how tower asset are managed with greater efficiency.
- Business analyst will become a key part of the programme team working in conjunction with the Tower Management vendor to generate key documents leading to new processes, and produce key program artefacts linked with identifying gaps between the “To Be” and “As Is” systems.
- Business Analyst will identify business problems, associated triggers, and business impacts, and elicit detailed business requirements, and identify potential organisational impact
- Business analyst will direction from Business Change Manager Assist with Benefits realisation & tracking.
- Business analyst will work alongside a variety of suppliers and vendors to identify alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommend new approaches during each phase where a change to working practice is identified.
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Business Analyst have the capability to use different tools and techniques for elicitation, analysis, documentation and managing requirements
- Perform traceability of requirements.
- Lead process design work for all processes linked / associated with STAR programme
- Produce Gap Analysis & Change Migration Documents
- Understand & obtain a working knowledge of the “To Be” tower system processes
- Identify business problems, associated triggers, and business impacts
- Business Change Manager with Benefits realisation & tracking
- Maintain stakeholder relationships
- Organise and run process gap analysis workshops
- Produce accurate documents, and summary presentation which is both clear and concise.
- Capable elicitation produce detailed requirements to a high standard.
- Capable of undertaking requirements traceability.
- Familiar with tools & techniques I.e UML, BPMN, Pestile, SWOT,
- Familiar and able to adapt to different methodology Waterfall & Agile.
- Previous experience as a business analyst within Telecoms / Tower background.
- Knowledge of Finance, Commercial, Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Exposure to Benefit Realisations mapping and tracking.
- Have some exposure to large scale transformation project / programme.
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Have strong innovative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience of using Business Process Modelling methodologies to deliver process designs.
- Have strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Confident communication skills working with stakeholders at various levels is essential.
- Are well organised and deadline driven
- Are a highly motivated team player
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Evidence of skilled based qualification relating to process analysis e.g CBAP/ ISEB BCS / Lean / BPM
- Analytical Skills relating to Business Process Modelling (BPM) / Lean methodologies Excel, MS Visio
- Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes in an efficient manner. Plans, schedules and monitors work to meet time and quality targets.
- Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- Makes decisions which influence the success of projects and team objectives.
- Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools and applications. Communicates fluently, orally and in writing, and can present complex information to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who share common objectives.
- Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
- Participates in external activities related to data modelling
- Takes responsibility for driving own development by actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities. Rapidly absorbs new information and applies it effectively.
Friday, 25th October, 2019 (Time - 3:00PM)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CVs using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.
Alfred & Victoria Associates
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information