Junior Area Portfolio Manager Needed at a Financial institutionwork Workforce GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-18
Workforce Group - Our Client, a private development financial institution that is passionate about growing and developing African Businesses into global champions is currently looking for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Area Portfolio Manager
Job Summary: The Junior Area Portfolio Manager will be responsible in building and managing portfolio of businesses in various locations in Lagos.
• Sell business growth products to various businesses in the Lagos area
• Source businesses needing credit and financing for business expansion
• Work and liaise with consultants providing support services to businesses.
• Monitor a portfolio of credit and funding customers on a daily basis and ensure that portfolio performs.
• HND/BSc in Marketing or other related field
• 1-2years experience managing client or business portfolio.
• Good communication skill
• Excellent presentation skills.
Interested applicant should send the updated copy of their CV to email@example.com using ‘AREA PORT MANAGER’ as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information