Junior Developer at Factory Irisiiwork Factory IrisiiplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-02-14
- Factory Irisii is a full-cycle web and mobile app development provider for technology companies and startups based in the US, Canada, Australia, UK and others. Our technology tool covers React, Vue, Node, Golang, PHP, Cloud platforms and a comprehensive range of other technologies from Microsoft, Amazon, Google and other web and mobile app development tooling providers.
- Work with the development team and product owner to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side applications
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Developing, and documenting effective APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design in mind
- Write technical documentation
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field with at least 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a developer or similar role
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing frontend and backend applications
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages, frameworks and libraries such as HTML, CSS, SCSS, Material UI design, Tailwind CSS, React, Next
- Knowledge in databases, one or more of the following; MongoDB, MySQL.
- Have knowledge or must have deployed to any of these cloud services, Azure, AWS, Google cloud.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Attention to detail.
- Application Closing Date
- 3rd March, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe