Learning & Development Associate at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeriawork PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) NigeriaplaceLagos, NigeriaDate Posted: 2021-11-12
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We're one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Description & Summary
- A career in Learning and Development, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the PwC experience.
- You’ll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of the Firm to ensure our curriculums and initiatives support the PwC strategy.
- The Digital Learning professional supports the Learning and Development Unit in a variety of ways to improve service delivery through the integration of technology in learning using best practices. The position is responsible for managing the learning management system (Vantage/Cornerstone onDemand), creating and developing eLearns, animations, performing learning data analytics as well as multimedia production.
- The Digital Learning professional promotes the role of technology tools in the context of learning and instructional design for all modes of learning delivery - classroom, online, virtual, etc.
Reporting & Working Relationships:
- The Digital Learning Professional reports to the Learning and Development Head and works closely with all L&D Business Partners, internal and client services teams within the West Market Area and also directly engages with staff.
- Contributes to a collaborative course development environment, working closely with others to understand and optimise eLearning design capabilities.
- Serve as the Learning Management System (LMS) subject matter expert within the PwC organization.
- Setup, extract, and troubleshoot LMS curriculum access, reports, course registrations, and course rosters.
- Ensures high quality of learning data and independently examines and analyzes the LMS service performance against measured service levels and goals.
- Develops or customizes eLearning in a variety of applications including Articulate Storyline and/or GOMO, Lectora, Captivate to satisfy internal client requirements and instructional design needs.
- Designs interactive modules for use in multiple eLearning situations to improve learner retention and ease of development.
- Tests functionality of eLearning materials for imperfections in layout, design, and programmed behaviours.
- Develops and modifies high-impact graphics, videos and animations in a variety of applications including Vyond and/or Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, illustrator, Character animator, etc.
- Recommends enhancements to learning technology and development methodology.
- Support the development and delivery of hybrid in-person and online training programs.
- Consistently find ways to improve L&D processes and maintain best practice process documentation.
- Meets deadlines consistently in a fast-paced environment with multiple assignments occurring simultaneously
- Act as Tier 2 support for learners needing support to access or complete courses
- Facilitate live and recorded training (e.g. training) and assists in skill transfer to L&D members through coaching, on-the-job training and knowledge-sharing.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline or equivalent experience in training, communications, adult education and instructional design with a minimum of Second Class division.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in web development, animation, data analytics, multimedia design and development from a commercial environment
- Experience with any Learning Management System as a developer or administrator
- Understanding of LMS functionality including SCORM and AICC standards and knowledge of Alteryx is a plus.
- Experience with Google workspace collaborations tools (e.g. AppScript, Sites, Sheets, etc.)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and PowerBI skills
- Experience with HTML, image, audio and video editing is an advantage.
- Experience in design and development of eLearning, animations.
- Research and knowledge sharing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and proactively on own initiative
- Ability to develop successful business relationships across all business units
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Ability to relate and communicate at all levels of seniority across business
- Ability to manage change and innovation in a professional manner
- Flexible attitude and approach
- Up to 20%.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply on or before 18th November, 2021.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe