Legal Administrative Officer at Aldelia Nigeria Limitedwork Aldelia NigeriaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-05
Aldelia Nigeria Limited, a specialist Oil & Gas , Manpower and Project Services consultancy company, is currently looking to hire a Legal Administrative Officer in Lagos.
The Legal Administrative Officer shall be responsible for the overall administrative support for Aldelia. The person shall offer support in the management of Tender request, RFPs received from clients.
The person shall offer support in the review of company standard operating procedures. He/she shall proactively contribute to office activities to ensure an efficient and cohesive team environment. The person shall have direct responsibility for providing daily support to the Business Support/Global Mobility Manager.
- Provide support to company lawyers and consultants in preparing, revising and finalizing legal and other contractual documents.
- Properly proofread and assist with any materials, including documents, reports, memos, briefings, presentations and other items ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Properly format and implement legal documents.
- Response and send relevant information and files required from employees, management, contractors, clients, vendors etc.
- Booking of local flights for contractors and internal staff; liaising with flight agent as required.
- Responsible for the collation of monthly timesheet from both expatriates and national contractors.
- Responsible for sending contractor’s monthly payslips.
- Responsible for contracts documentation and mobilization support to Aldelia international offices.
- Drafting of contract summary for invoicing purposes after client issuance of contracts and PO’s.
- Provide support for Implementing and updating filing system of HR Records, Admin, Operations, and staff/contractors records.
- Timely response to clients whenever required and bringing action items forward to appropriate individual’s attention.
- Managing the deliverables of the Junior Administrative employees.
Key Relationships/ Stakeholders
- Other Aldelia offices
RequirementsPreferred Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
• 1-2 years’ experience as a Legal Administration Assistant
• Experience in Managing Legal Documents and Administrative Tasks
• Reports Preparation
- Strong computer skills, not limited to Word and Outlook.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Excellent and professional command of the English language in a written and verbal capacity.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Operates with a high degree of accuracy with strong attention to details.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities while respecting tight deadlines.
- Able to discretely handle highly confidential information.
- Willing to learn quickly and introduce more efficient workflow schemes and tools.
- Demonstrate strong skills in document filing.
- Performance, Efficiency, Team Work, Diligence, Congeniality, Reliable
Click here to apply if interested and qualified.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information