Logistics Associate at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisationwork Widows and Orphans Empowerment OrganisationplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2019-10-17
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE), a not – for – profit, Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), is hiring a Logistics Associate in Abuja
- The Logistic Associate will support project office operations, including overseeing maintenance of all project vehicles, and assigning office drivers' tasks.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate logistics and management support to meetings, workshops, seminars conferences etc.
- Facilitate access of staff in various departments to shared services of project vehicles.
- Ensure that all project vehicles have complete vehicle license papers and ensure that the papers are renewed regularly.
- Coordinate activity/progress support to all logistics operational activities in the project.
- Ensure drivers comply with all relevant policies and procedures
- Ensure that project vehicles are tracked regularly with on-line tracking service.
- Review office vehicles log book.
- Oversee the day-to-day logistic and operational activities
- Coordinate the shipping out and receiving of items to and fro our locations
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- 1-2 years' experience in a related field
- Computer literacy skills i.e. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet) is required.
- Experience working with NGOs.
- Good interpersonal skills, honesty and commitment to excellence
- Knowledge of USAID regulations, and good administrative skills will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job, on or before 24th October, 2019, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The successful candidate will be based in Abuja.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.
- WEWE’s recruitment process for this position will be on a rolling basis, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applications will be reviewed in batches on a first come first served basis. WEWE reserve the right to conclude this recruitment process when a suitable candidate is selected.
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information