Nutrition Assistant at INTERSOSwork INTERSOSplaceBornoDate Posted: 2019-10-24
INTERSOS is an independent humanitarian organization that assists the victims of natural disasters, armed conflicts and exclusion. We are hiring a Nutrition Assistant in Gajigana - Magumeri (Borno).
General Purpose of the Position, Responsibilities and Tasks
- General purpose of the position Conducting BSFP and supportive nutrition activities
- Assist in conducting monthly BSFP distribution activity to target population
- Assist in conducting proper community nutrition sensitization and screening exercise
- Supervise an effective mother to mother support group
- Supervise nutrition specific value adding activities (SBCC, Home gardening, food hygiene promotion etc
- Supervise regular follow up and management of malnutrition cases at the OTP/SC
- Provide nutrition training to community nutrition mobilizers
- Assist in preparation of monthly nutrition progress report
- Daily reporting of nutrition activity
- Education: Tertiary level of education “desirable”
- Professional experience: Minimum of 1 year in humanitarian work “desirable”
- Previous nutrition work experience
- Professional requirements: Good speaking, writing and reading skills
- Good computer skills
- Languages: English, Hausa, Kanuri
- Personal requirements: Hardworking, discipline and trustworthy “desirable”
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 28th October, 2019; (Time - 4:00PM)
- Nigerian Nationals only
- Candidates complete the form above and attach their CV with the following format “Surname_Position you applied for”.
- Please note that ONLY applicants whose competencies meet the requirement of the position will be contacted.
- Please note that INTERSOS do not ask for any form of payment at any stage of recruitment.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information