Operations Assistant Trainee at PEC Balloons and Eventswork PEC Balloons and EventsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-04-12
PEC Balloons and Events is a balloon styling and decor company. We are hiring an Operations Assistant Trainee in Lagos (Ikeja and Lekki).
- Pec Balloons & Events is looking to hire a young, vibrant, smart, and proactive individual to assist the PEC Décorteam in order to ensure a seamless operation between the clients and the organization.
- Content creation and update for products for social media platforms (IG, FB, Twitter, Goggle My Business, WhatsApp, Etc.).
- Conduct research options with regards to patterns, designs, market value, industry value creations, settings (Backdrops and Table setting), etc.
- Ensure effective and efficient Technical team management for excellent execution of work. (sourcing and sorting of materials, manage décor team to deliver exquisite designs, sourcing, and sorting of resources).
- Communicate with all PEC Balloons and Event vendors and ensure assigned task and work is done excellently.
- Ensure accurate inventory taking after installation, sort materials, and proper arrangement of materials to in the store.
- Documentation of client and work database (collation, and reporting)
- Ensure prompt marketing and process updates.
- Ensure the proper documentation and management of each design from order taking to feedback.
- Perform other duties assigned by Operations Supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s degree or it's equivalent in a Business-related discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year of technical experience in a similar role is necessary.
- Knowledge of Canva/ (graphic design) is needed.
- Excellent knowledge of social media marketing is necessary.
- Good written and spoken English is compulsory
- Candidate should be business orientation, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and must be problem-solving oriented.
N50,000 - N60,000 (Monthly).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 31th April, 2021.
PEC Balloons and Events
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe