Patient Assistant / Porter at Lagoon Hospitalswork Lagoon HospitalsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-03-29
Lagoon Hospitals has consistently been providing healthcare of international standards in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Patient Assistant / Porter in Lagos (Ikoyi).
This role is responsible to for assisting clients and patients sustain and maintain their health and wellbeing.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Assist clinical staff in lifting, transporting and carrying patients as required
- Customer service
- Liaise and work with clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure quality care is given to patients
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality
- Participate at the Hospitals’ quality improvement activities
- Carry out other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals:
- Polite and cheerful interaction
- Management of customers’ grievances
- Comply with the use of standard Operating Procedures and policies/ adherence to quality standard.
- A minimum of High School Leaving Certificate
- 0 to 5 years.
- Basic Life Support skills
- I-CARE attitude (Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy)
- Pleasant disposition
- Service oriented, courteous, a good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 2nd April, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe