Pricing Analyst at Jumiawork JumiaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-15
Jumia - We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position of a Pricing Analyst - Jumia in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Ensuring pricing competitiveness across all e-commerce platforms and offline market.
- Evaluating consumer trends, industry conditions and visits offline stores to have a scope of opportunities.
- Identify ideal pricing structures and sales funnels.
- Understanding the impact of pricing on profit margins.
- In collaboration with the team, draft strategic pricing plans and processes to improve existing plans.
- Create reports reflecting metrics and project status, objectives and issues.
- Effectively communicate findings to the team lead.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to define pricing structure for Jumia.
- Research for new product or service ideas.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance or any related analytical discipline.
- At least 1 year experience in similar role.
- Analytical, evaluative and data-driven mindset.
- Market awareness and negotiating skills.
- Proficiency with analytical and presentation tools (Excel pivot tables, SQL queries, graphing, PowerPoint).
- In-depth knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, Cognos, Business Objects or SPSS) and practical experience analyzing data, program metrics, and performance is an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 21st October, 2019.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information