Product Analytics Officer at Mumspringwork MumspringplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-19
Mumspring is a Health Tech company, focused on impacting positively in women through pregnancy and their baby’s sensitive years. We are hiring a Product Analytics Officer in Lagos (Remote).
- We are currently in search of a Product Analytics Officer to assist us in recommending the best products and launch strategies to increase company profitability.
- Also, to monitor product performance and give recommendations to meet sales forecasts.
- Provides recommendations on product launch strategies
- Monitors product performance
- Perform design, development and management of new, existing or acquisition products.
- Assist in the deployment of new products.
- Work with product design team to understand product feasibility and limitations.
- Work with product design team to analyze and clarify product requirements.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
- Analyze metrics to continually improve company products.
- Contribute to company operations, such as costing, inventory control, planning, and budgeting.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
- Work with Product Lead in promoting products to improve sales and revenue.
- Identify product marketing ideas and opportunities based on industry trends, current market environment and competitive trends.
- Facilitate changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance.
Skills / Requirements
- A first degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, or related field.
- A Masters would be an advantage.
- Previous experience as a Product Analytics Officer or Product Analyst is required.
- Relevant professional certifications are not compulsory but would be a plus.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Packages.
- Proficiency in the use of Database Softwares/Programs and Analytical tools.
- Time management skills
- Project Management skills.
- 2 years Experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 24th February, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe