Professional Development Administrator at McKinsey & Companywork McKinsey & CompanyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-13
McKinsey & Company, an American worldwide management consulting firm, is looking to hire a Professional Development Administrator
What You'll Do
- You will administer the staffing process - how we assign consultants to client teams - by collecting consultant availability and client project information.
- You will also maintain relevant databases and records, assisting in preparing staffing related report and analysis.
- Furthermore, you'll schedule in-house training and activities as well as administer other professional development processes as relevant.
Who You'll Work With
- You’ll work in our Lagos office as part of our Professional Development team. The team leads the professional development related processes and activities in the Lagos office, including how consultants are assigned to client projects.
- You will work closely with the Professional Development manager, consultants and senior leadership while in this role.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1 -2 years administrative experience in corporate or professional service environment
- Basic business knowledge; solid understanding of people processes
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- High level of drive and initiative
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage simple tasks
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours as needed
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Problem solving attitude
Click here to apply
McKinsey & Company
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information