Project Manager at ByteWorks Technology Solutions - Enuguwork ByteWorks Technology SolutionsplaceEnuguDate Posted: 2018-01-02
ByteWorks Technology Solutions, a Software Development Company, is recruiting to fill the position of Project Manager in Enugu, Nigeria
- Replying to the complaints that come as they come, while the Issues complained about are being logged in an excel document.
- Preparing reports or minutes of meeting (if any) and sending to the head project manager for review.
- Ensuring the client completes the support request form for any support activity offered to the client and also logging it in an excel document such that the ID on the document for a particular support request is the same with the request ID on the form for the same support request. Also escalating to the project manager and the party responsible
- Performing thorough internal QA on any process due for test and reverting necessary observations and changes to the party responsible. Following up on same
- Compiling a report of the Issues received from modules stating the resolved and pending issues and sending the report out to the team. Following up on same
- Scanning the support request forms and the attached documents for resolved issues and uploading to Google drive.
- Compiling the support log of the complaints made
- Creation and Execution of Project plans
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Execution of project within given shortest given time and budget.
- Candidates should possess HND/University Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related Degree
- Relevant Experience in IT
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your application letter, which must include class of Degree and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. using the "Job Title" as the subject. application deadline is 4th January, 2018
- CV and Application letter must be attached to the mail
- For Applications to be considered, they must be sent before the deadline and must have the subject line.
ByteWorks Technology Solutions
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe