Sales Associate (Luxury Brand Advisors) at Talentsquarework TalentsquareplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-10
Talentsquare - We are hiring a Sales Associate (Luxury Brand Advisors) for our client in Lagos, Nigeria
- As a Sales Associate, you will be expected to contribute to the sales and profitability targets by providing excellent customer experience as well as other support activities like stock replenishing and ensuring the store appearance is according to company’s strategy and policy.
- This is an entry role/junior role.
What you can Expect
- You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of watches, jewelry, and accessories.
- Our expected mould of candidate will be an exceptional Sales Associate to represent the company as Brand Ambassadors providing the ultimate customer experience along with maximizing the overall store sales, opportunities and creating a luxury experience for all new and existing customers.
- Sales Associates are accountable for individual performance.
What to Expect / Responsibilities:
- Developing authentic relationships with the consumer by assessing their needs.
- Making personalized product recommendations, and creating a luxury experience.
- Promoting the features and benefits of luxury brands to all consumers and meeting established monthly sales goals.
- Maintaining a flexible work schedule including evening, weekend and holiday availability.
- Maintain the spirit of ownership by demonstrating strong problem-solving skills.
- Opening and closing the store.
What we Expect
- As an ideal candidate, you must have a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be able to get the best out of the world, be metrics-driven, poised and confident.
- Candidates must have 6 - 12 months experience (if you have more please we still encourage you to apply) in a premium, luxury branded retail environment.
- Background in a target / metric oriented environment.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals.
- High level of integrity and ownership.
- OND/HND diploma or equivalent.
- Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
- Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark in a growing industry.
- Salary range is N60,000 - N70,000
- Our stores are located at both Victoria Island & Lekki, Lagos.
- An alternate shift in both locations applies to the candidate hired.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information