Sea Clearing Officer at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limitedwork Daudeen Freight Forwarding LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-16
Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited is hiring to fill the vacant position of Sea Clearing Officer in Lagos
- To handle clearing of all sea shipment
- Process export clearance for all export shipment
- Handle preparation of PAAR and Form 'M'
- Handle all sea shipment both import and export and ensure that there is no delay
- Collection of customs duty assessment
- To ensure that clearing of sea shipment is prompt and within acceptable days
- The candidate should be very conversant with customs tariff act, clearing and forwarding procedures, and clearance of goods at Sea ports/Airports.
- Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
- Renewal of relevant licenses (should be conversant to the procedures)
- Must be very conversant with custom laws, tariff schedules and classifications, Government rules, prohibited list of items for importation, import and export regulations and procedures, shipping procedures and documentations.
- To get duty assessment in one day after Pre- Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR) and rotation number is allotted.
- To arrange cargo scanning within a day after terminal charges paid.
- To clear consignment within a limited period of time.
- Must posses the ability to forward and clear their consignments.
- To negotiate best freight rates with the shipping line to cover the interest of clients.
- To apply and get refunds (shipping & container deposits etc.)
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, kindly send your application and CV to: email@example.com on or before 30th April, 2018.
Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information