Social Media Officer at Moov Africawork Moov AfricaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-10-24
Moov Africa, a logistics company with offices in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Egypt and Kenya, is hiring a Social Media Officer (Male OR Female).
Sell our brand and services increasingly, month-on-month, using the internet and telephone to meet set target.
1. Increase daily the percentage of visitors to our websites and convert to customers
2. Make telephone/SMS/WhatsApp/Messenger connections with leads to complete some sales
3. Build and execute social media strategy
4. Set up, build and optimize company’s social media pages, (including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and manage our profiles and presence within each platform to increase the company’s visibility
5. Create, generate, edit and publish shareable content (original text, images, video or HTML) appropriate for specific audiences
1. Minimum of basic higher education (NCE, Diploma and above)
2. Live in Lagos mainland
3. Demonstrable practical knowledge of social media management
4. Good command of spoken English and writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills with a bit of humour
5. Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Interested? Tell us in LESS THAN 1000 WORDS how you can achieve this (attach CV). Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest 5.00pm Oct 26, 2017.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information