Technical Sales Engineer at Geoplex Drillteq Limitedwork Geoplex Drillteq LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-12-18
Geoplex is recruiting Technical Sales Engineer to restructure and grow our leading composite upstream company offering Engineering, Procurement, Construction, installation and Maintenance (EPCIM) services in oil and Gas, Power Generation, and Chemical Processing industries across Nigeria:
Required Qualification and Experience:
• Degree in Mechanical, Material & Metallurgical Engineering.
• Affinity for sales and marketing.
• Experience in Oil and Gas (Fabrication and Machining) would be an added advantage
The Key Accountabilities are:
• Responsible for Business Development, project management, client interaction, and reporting.
•Manage multiple internal and external client projects in parallel.
• Work within a cross- functional team environment including managers, engineers, technicians, Suppliers, Product management, sales, and legal and intellectual property.
• Meet project schedules and budgets.
• Manage projects with minimal support, including; advising and consulting with clients on scope and test plan, setting up projects, completing necessary testing, insuring results are accurate, writing and issuing final report, invoicing, customer follow up.
Send CV to cv@geoplex,com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org.
Geoplex Drillteq Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe