Technical Support Engineer - Cards at Kudawork KudaplaceLagos, NigeriaDate Posted: 2021-11-30
Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world's smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading 'Neobank' for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Kuda Bank is currently building it's Card Operations Team and we are in search of a Technical Support Engineer to join their team.
The role will include the following:
- Provide end to end integration guidance for technical teams of Kuda’s customers and partners.
- Work closely with the customer support team to provide application troubleshooting assistance to our customers via email, phone and in-person.
- Escalate technical issues to related resources where necessary and manage the resolution process.
- Work with the Product and Partnerships teams to provide technical insights during prospecting meetings with customers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot technical programs, products, and applications and redesign programs as needed to make them more efficient and effective.
- Set up and manage monitoring across our all technology services.
- Provide periodic reports on performance of technology services.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working on cards system
- A good understanding of ISO 8583 messaging
- A good understanding of card production system
- A good understanding of card payments/transaction processing
- SQL query skills
- Ability to lead self, multi-task, driven, team player, excellent problem solver and communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe