Travel Consultwork Finchglow TravelsplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2017-09-28
Finchglow Travels, Travel Management Company, is hiring a Travel Consultant in Abuja.
- Make professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients including air and ground transportation reservations.
- Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
- Manage accounts assigned and ensure that all pending request are closed.
- Contribute to revenue growth and profit margin of the organisation.
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with all clients; meet and strive to exceed quality and productivity goal.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR's) and profiles.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by the company
- Maintain awareness and adherence to our clients procedures, programs and policy guidelines
- Provide industry updates as well as airline promotions to clients
- B.Sc/HND in related disciple
- 1-2years relevant experience as a travel consultant/ticketing and reservation officer.
- Proficiency in the use of Amadeus GDS; with Amadeus certification
- Must reside in Abuja
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
How to Apply
f iInterested and qualified, send your CV on 5th October, 2017. use the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe