UI/UX Designer at Brookings Africawork Brookings AfricaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-12-17
Brookings Africa - We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer who can double as an in-house Graphics Designer to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.Responsibilities:
- • Communicating with stakeholders to understand what they want out of a project, and helping them get those ideas out in a workable way.
- • Designing advertisements, annual reports, artwork, books and their covers, brochures, logos, magazine covers, signs, stickers, tee shirts, web pages and other branding and communication materials.
- • Revising a design brief so it fits a stakeholder’s budget and ideas more closely;
- • Creating designs by hand, drawing or painting—or using computer software to achieve similar ends.
- • Pitching an idea of how to actualize a project.
- • Revising a design or project deliverable to meet specifications.
- • Learning how to use a new software or program.
- • Working as part of a team to create a larger design, or to complete a small portion of a big project, such as perfecting a unique font.
- • A strong portfolio that showcases aesthetic awareness and design problem-solving abilities.
- • A high level of proficiency using Adobe products like InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- • A basic working knowledge of screen design tools like Sketch.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain design decisions in words and writing.
As a graphics designer, you will be creatively designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
Method of Application
All CVS must be sent with the right subject - UI/UX DESIGNER to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe