Vehicle Inspection Officer at Rovedana limitedwork Rovedana LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-03-13
Rovedana Our Client is looking to hire a Vehicle Inspection Officer in Lagos.
• Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
• Test vehicle for wear-and-tear damage.
• Prepares reports based on findings from the inspection.
• Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
• Advise company on the best offer for purchasing inspected vehicles
• Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles;
• Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
• Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
• Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
• Minimum of OND
• Proven experience as auto mechanic; at least one (1) year experience.
• Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous
fluids, chemicals etc.
• Excellent physical condition
• Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
• Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified persons should apply by sending an updated copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the mail should be “Vehicle Inspection Officer”
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe