Web Developer / Digital Marketing Officer at The Bible Society of Nigeriawork The Bible Society of NigeriaplaceLagos, NigeriaDate Posted: 2021-11-25
The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- To manage all our Web Apps (WordPress, PHP App, etc).
- Managing eCommerce/LMS website.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization using Web Analytics, Google Analytics, Tag Manager and SEO
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Support all BSN Applications (SharePoint, PowerApps, Kingdom project etc) App Knowledge a plus.
- He will work with departments to understand business problems and provide application solution
- Developing an executable and productive digital marketing strategy across BSN activities and operations
- He/She will strategically put every department activity online engaging diverse audiences of BSN
- He will personally ensure we get contents(video/graphic/audio/texts) feedbacks from all our programmes
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with distribution team to create products distribution campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online distribution metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
- Collaborate with members of a creative team
- Create WordPress plug-ins and themes
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-worker.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND qualification with 2 - 5 years work experience.
- Good social media, Email marketing, and Digital presence savvy.
- Basic graphics and video editing skills a plus.
- Low-code (Sharepoint, PowerApps) App Knowledge a plus.
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Youtube Ads, Instagram for business, Instagram Ads
- Email Marking Application
- Good knowledge of Gateway Payment Systems and their working architecture.
- developing an executable and productive digital marketing strategy across BSN activities and operations
- He or She must have the ability to understand business problems and provide application solution
- He or She must be resourceful and possessed good problem-solving skills
- He or She must have an Excellent communication skills
- Possession of relevant IT certifications will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in Word or PDF format to the email below using the Job Title as the subject of the email, on or before 2nd December, 2021.
The Bible Society of Nigeria
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe