Web Developer (PHP/Magento)work Pragmatic TechnologiesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-09-27
Pragmatic Technologies, a leading niche technology player in retail and corporate markets for Inverters, Automatic Voltage Regulators (AVR), Consumer Electronics and Home appliances, is hiring a Web Developer (PHP/Magento) in Lagos
- The Web Developer will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development and maintenance of our E-Commerce and Corporate websites.
- He/ She should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Magento CE 2.x development and advanced customization
- Multi-tenancy database design and programming
- Complex Magento extension development to add custom functionalities in no time
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Working with Web development and Sales team to achieve common goal
- A/B testing
- UAT across Mobile, Tablet and Desktop
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the backend
- UX development
- Website speed optimization and performance on both mobile and desktop
- Strong understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Code documentation, edit and update
- A Computer Science degree or related course
- Certified Magento Developer and other relevant certifications is a plus
- 2 years relevant experience
- Magento, WooCommerce, WordPress, Shopify, PHP and MySQL back-end development
- Strong knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Strong experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Advanced mobile theme development for Opera mini (extreme mode especially), UC, Safari, Iron, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, and Android browsers
- Able to tweak and improve CMS themes and plugins into any complex requirements.
- Strong understanding of different website views based on Desktop or Mobile
- Advanced CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browser
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service orientation
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV indicating the Job Title by 27th October, 2017.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe